Thursday, April 30, 2009

The End.

The End, indeed. I finally finished the fourth book in the Twilight series. I was so frustrated I only had 10 pages left to read once work started so I had to wait 4 hours until lunch just to read the last 10 pages! Talk about suspension…right? But wow…so worth it. Man, I’ve been reading every possible minute for the past week and a half and now I’m done. What will I do with all my free time now? I guess I could find a new book to get obsessed in, but I’m sure my husband would like it if I took a little reading break for a while. He hasn’t even been home for a week and I’ve been trying to read the whole time. I think he would like to spend some non-reading time with me.

I am VERY happy with this whole series of books and how it all turned out. But yes, I could very easily start re-reading the series over again. I feel like the first time through, I was reading so fast because I just wanted to know what happened next! Like I missed so much by reading so fast. So the next time through, I can read slower and appreciate it that much more.

**sigh** It seems I must come out of my fantasy daydream now and get back to reality…and work. Is it time to go home yet??

2 comments:

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Wasn't the Twilight series fabulous? The only other series of books that has made me really lose myself in them and forget where I'm at like that was Harry Potter....the best part was that I wasn't expecting that out of Twilight at all.

Julie said...

Yes, absolutely amazing! I didn't even know what Twilight WAS before 5 different people finally convinced me to read it! SOOOOO glad I followed the advice. I don't think I've ever gotten so lost in a story...like I was right there in it! Hmm...as much as I loved the Harry Potter movies, I never did read the books. Maybe that will be my next conquest! :o)