Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Progress Report

Alright, this past week’s official progress report. I am quite happy to say I lost 2.2lbs! Now, as they may seem like quite a lot, it really only brought me back down to where I was about 2 weeks ago. So, while I am quite happy with this week’s progress, I know I still have a lot of work to do. I ended up using 222 points, 12 over my absolute maximum allowable. I also had 3 days of structured exercise plus the entire weekend where we spent TONS of time outside doing yardwork.

Unfortunately this week is not starting off too great. I will be missing workout class tonight since we’re going out to eat for my dad’s birthday. We’re going to a seafood restaurant so hopefully I can get a fairly healthy meal…grilled fish or shrimp with lots of veggies would be ideal. So I MUST workout tomorrow, class Thursday, and hopefully another workout Friday. Saturday we’ll be at the beach, so I hope to get in some running around with the dogs.

If I lose any weight this week it will be VERY exciting. The weight I am today I haven’t been at since probably December, so losing any more will get me back to where I was around September-ish and that will make me happy!

Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up!!

1 comment: