Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes, stolen...but I liked it!

I did steal this little “questionnaire” from Someday I’ll get there…. I thought it was neat though and wanted to share with you guys. Hope you like it!

1. What is in the back of your car?
Not much…an “emergency kit” with some tools, jumper cables, a rain jacket, and a hardhat.

2. What color is your toothbrush?
I think it’s maybe blue and orange?

3. Name one person who made you smile today.
John…though I was trying to be mad…didn’t work out so well for me.

4. What were you doing at 8:00 AM?
Putting on makeup wishing I had just a few more minutes to read…so close to the end.

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Sneaking in a few more pages of my book in my lap under my desk…not wanting to get to work quite yet. **SHH!** :o)

6. What is your favorite candy?
Bridge Mix

7. What is the last thing your said aloud?
“No, it just needs the bent tin shingles and brick flashing.” – to a coworker…

8. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Hands down, Marble Slabs Coconut (with chocolate chips)

9. What is the last thing you had to drink?
water

10. What are you wearing right now?
Work clothes…dress pants and short sleeve sweater

11. What is the last thing you ate?
Dinner – Sonic cheese coney meal…bad, I know…at least I didn’t finish all the tots!

12. Have you bought any new clothes this week?
Nope.

13. When was the last time you ran?
Me? Run? Umm…no…running doesn’t agree with me…I jogged a little last week though on my walk with the dogs.

14. What was the last sporting event you watched?
I probably haven’t watched a sporting event since last college football season.

15. Ever go camping?
I did when I was little…I’m not much of a “camper”.

16. Do you have a tan?
Getting there…definitely tanner than I was a month ago.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yes, a whole pharmacy full it feels like.

18. Do you go to church?
Nope.

19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza?
Probably…I love Chinese food.

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
As often as I can.

21. Are you someone's best friend?
I’d like to think so.

22. Where is your dad?
Work, most likely.

23. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I don’t think so.

24. Do you have a maid service clean your home?
I wish!! I’ve hired one once and only wish I could afford it MUCH more often.

25. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Do slippers count? I wear slippers at home all the time.

26. What color is your car?
Maroon.

27. How do you like your popcorn?
Lightly salted and buttered.

28. How did you get your worst scar?
Chickenpox? I don’t have many scars.

29. Look to your left. What do you see?
Cube wall…**sigh**

30. What color is your watch?
Silver…even the face.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
My old pen pal.

32. Do you use chap stick?
Many times a day.

33. Do you have a dog?
Two, actually.

34. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Coworker.

35. Have you met anyone famous?
I don’t think so.

36. How many states have you lived in?
Just one. Texan born and raised.

37. Do you dye your hair?
I have before in the past…never stays real long.

38. Do you like cats?
I do like cats, but I can’t ever have one. John doesn’t like then and his mom is allergic.

Hope you guys had as much fun reading as I did answering!

No comments: