Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Holiday

Okay, I think I watch this movie EVERY time it comes on TV! I LOVE it! So (hint, hint) anyone is free to get it for me on DVD for my birthday! :o) Yes, I know it's MONTHS away. I really could watch it over and over and over again, though! What a great movie.

But, yes, I am here watching The Holiday on TBS instead of at the county fair watching David open up for Aaron Watson. We had a terribly stormy day. 6 inches in 3 hours!! Everything is all flooded and it's so nasty outside so we canceled. :o( Too bad. Better safe than sorry, though.

On a side note, I am missing my husband terribly by now and I still have another entire week before he is home! I talked to him earlier to day and he said him and the guy he's with are both ready to come home. And they haven't even made it to Africa yet. They head there on Monday. The past couple days they've been hanging out in Germany until the flight to Africa. They went and visited a few castles and ate plate-sized pretzals and drank liters of beer. I want to go to Germany (minus the beer part)! :o) Maybe one day...

Okay, that's all from me for today. With such a crappy day, I have done absolutely nothing, so nothing interesting to say. Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I LOVE that movie too! One of my favorites!