Sunday, April 19, 2009

Loaner dogs and Resident giraffes

If you were unaware, I love animals. All kinds (okay, maybe not like snakes and scary things, but most others). I just saw this article on MSN and thought it was awesome! In Aspen, CO, you can "rent" dogs from the Aspen Animal Shelter. Take them out for walks, or hikes, or even an overnight stay. Also, at the Hotel Jerome in Aspen, they waive the pet fee if you bring in one of these "rented" dogs for a stay. I would LOVE to do this! It's a win-win for all! You get to hang out with some dogs while on vacation and the dogs get to have a nice time with new people away from the shelter. I think that would be just lovely. I would also love to go to this hotel in Kenya and stay with the giraffes! I LOVE giraffes!! How awesome would that be??

No comments: