Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!


I am just now finishing up my Taco Soup from last week (for lunch today)! At least it’s good enough to eat for so long! :o) I forgot about Bunco last Thursday so I didn’t have to make my own dinner that night. With Husband still out of town until Saturday night, it will be another pretty boring week of dinners for me. Though I am trying out a new recipe. It says it only makes 4 servings, but with the amount of ingredients, I’m going to stretch it out for at least 6 servings. It seems like too much food for only 4 servings, so I’ll make it in a 9x13 pan instead of the 8x8 it calls for. Without further ado:


Monday: Weeknight Pizza Casserole (the new recipe)


Tuesday: Weeknight Pizza Casserole


Wednesday: Weeknight Pizza Casserole


Thursday: Weeknight Pizza Casserole


Friday: Weeknight Pizza Casserole


Saturday: so long as Husband is home for dinner I want to make something special, just haven’t found the right recipe yet…I’m thinking some kind of shrimp pasta…any suggestions??


Val generously offered to let me come for dinner one night this week since Husband is STILL out of town so I’ll have to go over and check out her menu to see what day I want to come. :o) Thanks, Val!!


P.s. Can someone post my link on orgjunkie.com for me?? It’s blocked here at work…

2 comments:

Valerie said...

1. Yes let me know what day looks good to you and you are more than welcome to come over! Anyday works!

2. J (Husband) is home Saturday? How exciting!! Mmm a shrimp Alfredo with homemade garlic bread sounds yummy. You should make his fave dessert too!

3. I tried looking on org junkie to see if you had posted yet, but I couldn't tell. I went ahead and posted for you this evening.

4. How was your day? I didn't get a chance to e-mail today because my day sucked so royally. Tomorrow??

Niki Jolene said...

Wow, pizza casserole it is then!

:)