Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Progress Report Tuesday!

It’s Tuesday again, which means another week of WeightWatchers has gone by. Weigh-in this morning showed a loss of .2 pounds! Yay! Why is it so exciting that I only lost .2 lbs, you ask? Seeing as I did not count any points at all Friday through Sunday and have been eating (in moderation) Easter candy since Sunday, I’d say that’s pretty darn good!

As for working out, I did not go to class Tuesday, I did a workout at home Wednesday, class Thursday, walked around the outlet mall for about 5 hours on Friday, ran around chasing the dogs at the beach for a bit Saturday, nothing Sunday, and last night did my physical challenge on MFC and took the dogs on a ½ hour walk. Not too bad.

Overall, I’d say it’s working out well so far. I am definitely feeling A LOT better about myself these days, which is always important. J

Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up!

1 comment: