Monday, April 13, 2009

Whoa...weirdo!

Umm, yeah, that would be me. I swear, my husband leaves town for a few (okay, like 12 this trip!) days and I'm a completely different person! What's our normal Monday evening like? Eat a decent dinner in front of the TV watching our Monday night CBS lineup and I (hopefully) get in a quick workout. What did I do tonight when I was home alone? Made a decent dinner (Taco Soup, which was delicious), did a quick workout while it was 'simmering', watched Big Bang and then recorded Ghost Whisperer from last Friday. After that I took the dogs out on a good 30min. walk because it was such a nice night out. When I got home I went crazy cleaning the living room. I did everything but vacuum the couch. I then washed all the dishes and picked up in the kitchen. What a productive night! Oh, I almost forgot...while I was doing all this crazy cleaning, I turned on the radio and danced with the dogs. :o)

No comments: