Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Work? What work?

Wow…I am SOOOO not in the mood to work today.  I’m in such a fog today.  Could be from the THREE times Major woke us up last night.  First time was about 1:30am…apparently he had to pee real bad.  I told him when we went out to potty at 10pm that it was his last chance…didn’t listen.  I got up with him then.  The next time was at about 3am.  John got up with him that time.  Then he starts whining AGAIN at like 3:30am.  I get up to go let him out…he doesn’t even need to go out!!  He just went downstairs and laid on the couch!  Piece of crap.  So I grab a Nylabone and take him back up to his crate.  He shut up after that, but not before my night’s sleep was completely disturbed.  Now I can’t concentrate for anything!  I keep looking for ways to distract myself (can you tell??).  I mean, I do have lots of work to do, that needs to get done, I just can’t bring myself to start working on it!  I just want to shut my eyes…they’re so tired…

Something tells me I might get a little post happy today…

No comments: