Friday, April 3, 2009

Progress Report

Today is the day I was supposed to write my progress report on my weight loss/exercising. Well, I decided this morning that I did not want to do it on Fridays after all. Since I started actually tracking my points on Tuesday, my weigh in day will be Tuesday mornings, so I should probably do my progress report on Tuesdays. Besides, my week thus far has not been stellar in the very least. I need to double check my book when I get home, but I’m pretty sure I get 18-25 points per day with a “flex” stash of 35 points for the week. Does that sound right? So in one week I could have up to 210 total points to work with. Granted, having ALL 210 probably won’t get you much progress (at least not fast progress). Since Tuesday, I have already had 108.5. From now until Monday night, I can only have another 101.5 to stay within my budget. That should be pretty doable. I have, at least, done very well with working out this week, so that’s helped since I’ve earned myself some Activity points.

Okay, so there’s a mid-week progress report. I hope to have good news come Tuesday! I must now get back to work…break over!

No comments: