Friday, April 3, 2009

Worst day EVER

Oh. My. Good. Grief.  What a terrible day.  Okay, so not terrible, per say.  At least I’m not in horrible spirits like I was yesterday.  I’m in good spirits.  It’s a beautiful day outside.  I am just running around like a chicken with its head cut off here at work.  I had this MASSIVE plan revision to do before it released today.  Actually, I had TWO, but this first one was taking so long I had to get a co-worker to do my other one!  Thank goodness she had to time to do it!  Or I would be in a MAJOR pickle.  And I even started on it YESTERDAY.  Ugh.  So I got everything done for the release, but I’m not actually finished with all the revisions yet…none of the others affect today’s release so I left them for last.  I still need to get them done today, but I had to take a break.  I’ve been working on this thing non-stop since I got here early this morning.  My brain is so tired! 

To make matters worse, in the midst of getting all my revisions uploaded, my Outlook just starts spontaneously sucking all my email to a different computer!!  The errors I sent myself?  GONE!  What the heck is going on???  One minute I’m looking at the email I just sent myself…the next, I look back over and TWO MONTHS worth of email has just disappeared!  This cannot be happening TODAY.  I emailed our HelpDesk (High Importance, of course) and have yet to hear back from them.  Errg.  I seriously have the WORST luck with computers.

Two more hours to go…  Guess I will try to make the best of it.

No comments: