Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tanning

Okay, so I have a few different things to talk about today, but they’re all different subjects so I had to make all different posts. Just bear with me as I expel the contents of my brain through my fingers.

I started tanning yesterday. I haven’t tanned since last May, before Val’s wedding. At that time I only tanned for a month and it didn’t go too well. First off, I wanted to tan because I had to wear a yellow dress. Now, we all know pale skin and yellow dresses don’t go so hot together, so I needed a tan. Apparently I was tanning kind of sporadically during my month membership, and I don’t think the lotion I got helped at all. What a waste of $100.

Bailey had signed up over at Darque Tan (where I signed up with Malibu Tan) and she was liking it and it was MUCH cheaper. So this year, knowing I needed to tan again before going on vacation and wanting to get a really good tan going before then, I decided I’d go ahead and sign up now over at Darque Tan. They are having a special so I had no sign up fee, only $18.88 per month, and I got 50% of a lotion purchase. Woohoo! Yeah, for only $19 a month, I think this is a small luxury I might continue for a while.

Sitting in an office cubicle all day long and getting home only when the sun is about to set, I rarely see the light of day. If I didn’t take a calcium supplement with Vitamin D, I’m sure I would have a Vitamin D deficiency. I will quite enjoy the few minutes in the bed, alone, relaxing, soaking up the Vitamin D. J

No comments: