Monday, April 13, 2009

Candy for dinner.

That’s right, you heard me.  My husband and I had candy for Easter Sunday dinner. 

We had Easter lunch with my family and since Husband is flying out of the country today, we had to get home early to get things ready for him to go.  After we got home we had to mow the lawn and fertilize and then I started on the laundry as he needed some of his dirty clothes clean to take with him.  Then we started watching a movie we borrowed from his mom (it was on her Netflix so we couldn’t wait 2 weeks to watch it until Hubby gets back).  While watching the movie we ate some of our Easter candy.  The movie ended and we realized it was already almost 8pm and neither us or the dogs had had any dinner.  So I fed the dogs, but wasn’t actually feeling very hungry myself since I had so much candy already.  And I didn’t want to start cooking at 8pm just to eat dinner at 9pm…that was too late.  So we ended up not having any real dinner and went to bed at 11pm having had only candy during the course of our evening.

Nice.

1 comment:

*krystyn* said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog and the tanning info. SunCity is here and also has the $18.88/month package, but the thing is that it is using the most harmful bed, whereas the spray of course is much healthier. I would feel terribly guilty using the tanning bed. Boo!