Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Also Taco Soup

My good friend, Val posted her recipe for taco soup that they are having this week, so I figured I would also post mine, since I'll be eating it all week long (it's THAT good)!

Taco Soup

1 lb. ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 small can tomato sauce
2 cans tomatoes (I like the petite diced)
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can chili beans
1 can corn
1/2 package powdered ranch dip mix
1/2 can water

Brown meat, drain. Add all other ingredients. Stir. Simmer over med/low for about 30min. or until it thickens up a bit. Makes a good 8 servings. (And if you are following WW, it's about 4pts. per serving with this recipe)

Very similar recipes (and taste a lot alike, I've had hers). I just like the variety of beans in this recipe and I'll usually get the spicier chili beans, or the flavored kinds. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow it is pretty similar!!