Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Friday!!

Oh, what a happy Friday it is! I’m in quite good spirits today! Though, what exactly is it that has me in such a good mood today?

Could it be the fact that my dear husband finally comes home tomorrow?? And after reading Type A Mommy’s post this morning, I think I too will make some cookies to welcome him home. He’s always begging for me to make cookies, but I hardly ever oblige since I try my hardest to keep sweets out of the house. But he’s been gone for 2 long weeks and I think he deserves a treat! :o)

Could it be that as of this morning, I have lost 6 pounds in 3 ½ weeks?? I am really starting to notice the difference and it makes me quite ecstatic! I am feeling so much better about myself and it couldn’t come at a better time.

Could it be that I am the biggest nerd alive and can’t stop thinking about my Twilight series books?? I went out and bought books 1 and 2 last night and started reading book 2. Again, got through 250 pages in one night. I’m so intrigued with the story that I keep trying to think up my own scenarios of how it will play out. And then as I read more, it makes me think again and change my predictions. SOOOOO good!

Could it be that I am going to watch the Twilight movie (again) tonight with my best friend?? She’s the one that finally got me to read the books in the first place and wanted to watch the movie with me. Even though I just watched it on Wednesday, I’m so in love with the story I could definitely watch it again with great company. :o)

Could it even be the fact that I’m making good progress on this project at work?? It’s almost like a puzzle I’m working on. We’re reformulating one of our Excel spreadsheets and I get to go in and figure out all the new formulas and how it all works and put the pieces together to get the right answers. I told you I was a nerd.

Or could it possibly be that it’s Pizza Day at work today?? Who wouldn’t get excited about free pizza for lunch?

Well, whatever the reason, or reasons, it’s a happy day today. :o) Happy Friday to you all!!

No comments: