Thursday, April 9, 2009

SOOOOOOO slow...

Wow, this day is just DRAGGING for me.  I haven’t even been at the office for 2 hours yet and seems like an entire DAY already!  This is NOT a good sign.  Since today is our “Friday” this week, we plan on going out to lunch, which is still 2 hours away.  And if the morning is creeping by so slowly, I don’t even want to imagine what this afternoon is going to be like!

On a good note, I was able get up the nerve to call said “Ex” this morning to set up getting my car fixed tomorrow…even though my stomach was in knots as I’m dialing the number.  I literally have not talked to this guy in EIGHT years!  But after an only slightly awkward start to the conversation, we got the car stuff out of the way and then had a nice little 10min. chat.  It’s actually working out quite nice that I have to take my car to other side of Houston to get fixed…I’m getting it done under warranty, get to see an old friend, AND having another friend go with me to check out the new outlet mall up there I haven’t been to yet!  Win-win for everyone!  J

No comments: