Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ever had peeling ears?

I cannot recall any time before where my ears have gotten so sunburned that they peel.  Ever had peeling ears?  It’s not cool.  All these little pieces of dried skin falling off getting stuck in your hair.  Ick.  And I’m one of those crazy people that always has to “pick” at something.  So if I have peeling skin, I’ll sit there and peel at it until I’ve peeled off all I can.  Well, you can’t really do that with peeling ears.  For one, I can’t see them…but I can FEEL them which is the worst.  I’ve been sitting here all day feeling my ears, probably just making them worse, but I just can’t stop!  And it all started early this morning, too.  I got to work and went to put my hair behind my ear.  My fingers brushed over a patch of dry scaly skin on my ear.  Which in turn made me remember that I forgot to put my aloe lotion on my ears this morning.  So the entire rest of the day I’ve been trying to peel at dry skin I can’t see.  I know, I have issues…

1 comment:

Valerie said...

haha you crack me up!