Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Favorite Things

Wow! I’ve never been tagged in a blog before! Thanks Val!! I almost don’t know what to write about, I’m just so excited! Okay, right. So I was tagged in a meme by Val (Mrs. C) and I’m definitely game to try it out!
Rules:
1. Mention the person who nominated you.

Go visit Next to Heaven. A super fun, super crafty, super great friend with lots of interesting stuff to say. :o)
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.

(1) Books. I shamelessly admit that I love a good book. I am definitely one of those people that can get completely lost in a book. Take the Twilight series, for example…who else could lay on the couch for 12 hours reading and not think twice about it??

(2) Spring. I love a nice warm breeze on a cool spring day. Clear blue sky. Sun shining bright. The rest of the year seems worth it for those few glorious spring days.

(3) Email/texts/cards/notes/comments. I love little notes and such from friends. Kind of just to say, “Hey, someone was thinking about me just now.” Such a warm feeling. Though I know I should reciprocate much more often. Now I feel guilty for not giving back that feeling I get…shame on me.

(4) A clean house. Nothing makes me happier than having a clean house. NOTHING. The one time I hired a cleaning service and came home to a spotless house, I could have screamed with joy! It doesn’t get that clean very often, but boy am I happier when it is that clean!

(5) Music. All kinds. I really like music. When my husband isn’t home (because he would laugh at me) I turn up the radio really loud and dance and sing around the house. What a stress reliever! I love the emotion in lots of kinds of music.

(6) Passion. Not that I’m a completely passionate person, but I love the idea that I could be. I love when people have a passion about something. I love the passion in my books. I love the passion in my music. I love the passion in a good movie. Makes me feel like that could be MY reality…MY passion. Makes me smile. :o)

3. Tag six blogs, state the rules and notify them with a small comment on their blog.

This will be hard since I read so many blogs but only have 4 followers myself! Most of these people probably don’t know I exist, but I like reading them none-the-less.

Next to Heaven – yes, she tagged me, but I do read her blog religiously.

Bakerella

Joined at the Hipp

Perfect in our Imperfections…

The Happy Housewife

Attention Target Shoppers

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Thanks Julie! Let me see what I can come up with for a post. Appreciate the support and the link!

Ginger

Unknown said...

Hey, Julie, thanks for thinking of me. I hadn't run across your blog before but it looks fun. I just started the Twilight books two days ago and am already on #3. Should I warn my husband to expect to be attacked?

Valerie said...

You rock Julie!

Julie said...

Haha! If you have a wild imagination like me then he should only be so lucky! :o)