Monday, April 27, 2009

April Showers indeed.

April showers bring May flowers!

You know how it goes.  Well, where I live, our average rainfall for the month of April is 3.46 inches, according to weather.com.  Guess where we’re at today?  13.55 inches!!  Not that I’m complaining too much, we did need the rain.  BUT  that 13.55 inches fell over only 5 days the whole month!  By the 17th, we’d only had barely half an inch of rain.  Then, in two days, it rained 8.5 inches.  8.5.  In TWO days.  Whoa.  Then just a week later, another 4.5 in one day.  ONE day!  Give us a break already!  And it floods here.  Bad.  Now it’s raining again, today.  Like it’s supposed to for the whole rest of the week.  I hope I can make it home.  Sheesh.  I think the rain meter on weather.com is going to overflow before the end of the month!

No comments: