Thursday, April 2, 2009

I know of one.

I have chosen one of the weekly posts I am going to start doing. I will start doing a weekly progress report on my staying on track with my point counting and exercising. Not that anybody is holding me accountable for my progress, but maybe if I know I’ll have to spill everything about what I’ve done in the past week it will be better motivation to do better! I’ve been struggling with a pesky few pounds for years, but in the past year it’s crept up to a pesky 10lbs. Not that I am at all overweight, or fat, I know that, but I’m just not happy with where I am and I have yet to be diligent enough to do something really productive about it. But since starting our workout class this semester and starting to see actual results, I have new motivation. (Like a Caribbean vacation isn’t motivation enough!) I know I can get down to where I want to be, it’s just a matter of making it happen and sticking to the plan until I am happy. I don’t know, however, on which day I will report my progress. I’ll probably end up doing Fridays…that will be a good break from work on a Friday afternoon. J Then I don’t have to worry about if I’m too busy on a weekend to post…and I can’t post Monday since it’s the start of the week. Okie dokie…Fridays it is. Stay tuned for this week’s report tomorrow, then!

No comments: