Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Progress Report Tuesday

Wow, is it already Tuesday? Another week has gone by? Where have I been?

Status for this week? Down another 2 pounds! In four weeks I have lost 6.8 pounds. Good for me! I hardly got in ANY exercise though this last week. Our class was cancelled on Tuesday, but I did walk the dogs a bit. I didn’t work out on Wednesday as I had dinner over at Val’s and then watched Twilight after I got home. We had class on Thursday. Bailey came over Friday and we watched Twilight again…and it was raining again, so couldn’t even walk the dogs. Saturday I just did some cleaning around the house to get ready for my husband to come home. We laid on the couch ALL day long on Sunday. And then it rained again yesterday so there was no exercise to be had then either. (Plus I was too engrossed in my book). So my loss in poundage this past week comes pretty much only from my diet.

I know I ate WAY less this past week. For once, I finally stayed within my total allotted points for the week. My max is 210 and I ended the week using 173. I have a feeling this week will be pretty similar. I just started my 10-day cycle of progesterone which kind of messes with me. All day yesterday I was hungry when it was time to eat, but I just didn’t feel like eating. Food was grossing me out. I didn’t finish my shake for breakfast. My cheerios were stale so I didn’t eat much of them. I only ate half my leftover casserole for lunch. But I did finish my yogurt snack and all my steak and broccoli for dinner. *sigh* Another 8 days to endure this.

Not sure what the dinner menu will be this week. I see steak quesadillas and hamburger helper in my future though. :o) Hopefully that will get us through the rest of the week!

As it is now, I really don’t know where my goal is. Weight-wise, I was thinking another 5 pounds, but I know I’ve been gaining muscle, so I don’t know that I quite need another 5 pounds. Body-wise, I’m starting to look (in my opinion) really good. I’m happy with me right now. A few places here and there I still want to trim a bit, so I’ll keep it up just a bit longer before I start trying to maintain. I got here a lot sooner than I was expecting. Now I have to maintain for a lot longer! I just hope I can. Willpower…all I need to keep it up, keep it up, keep it up!

2 comments:

*krystyn* said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I hope to have similar results to report by the end of the week.

Valerie said...

I tagged you in a little meme thing on my blog. Join in if you like!!