Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scrub-a-dub-dub

So, how do I spend my lonely nights when Husband is out of the country? No, I did not take a nice long hot bath (though I was planning on it after workout class). I stay up until midnight scrubbing the grout in my tile floor!! No, I am not kidding. I honestly spent the past hour and a half on hands and knees with a spray bottle of cleaner, my SonicScrubber, and a rag scrubbing my grout clean. Can we say, obsessive compulsive?

Now, it is a fact that I have been meaning to do this for a very long time. Why I thought 10pm on a Tuesday night was the right time? **shrug** But, I do have to say, my floors haven't looked so good in ages! Well, not ages, seeing as we've only lived in the house two years, but they haven't looked so good since probably shortly after we moved in...before we got dogs.


I do have to say though, I quite enjoyed how well my SonicScrubber worked. Have you seen those infomercials for the SonicScrubber? Yeah, it suckered me in and I ordered one online (and got the second one free!), but hey, it worked great! My grout thanks you SonicScrubber!

2 comments:

Matt and Heather Hipp said...

I am totally going to get a SonicScrubber! :)

Valerie said...

Wow I want one of these now too!