Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm bored

So my plan for the evening yesterday? Worked out perfectly! When I got home, I made myself a fajita for dinner. Then fed the dogs and changed into workout clothes. Went to class. Tanned after class. Got home about 8:30pm. Ate a little dump cake dessert. Took a shower and got in bed to watch some Twilight at 9pm. Watched the first hour, then turned it off and went to sleep. It was a nice night. :o)

John didn’t really like the fact that I got in bed at 9pm, but it did make him come upstairs and get in bed sooner. So he watched about ½ an hour of the movie with me. And it was pretty funny because he kept asking questions about it. He watched it on the plane to Germany a few weeks ago, but didn’t pay too close attention. But I think he likes it more than he lets on. Though he still won’t agree to read the book. He would ask about a part in the movie and I would explain it to him and give more details about what was in the book and told him he would like the movie more if he read the book and knew more of the back story that they didn’t put in the movie. I guess just getting the info from me is fine enough for him.

He’s been talking about wanting to go see the new Star Trek movie and says I have to go see it with him and that I’ll like it. So I tell him, “I’ll go see Star Trek with you if you go see New Moon with me when it comes out.” He says, “I don’t even know what New Moon is!” So I tell him, “It’s the next movie in the Twilight series.” He didn’t even protest after I said that! He likes it. I know he does. :o)

Since I only got to watch half the movie, I think my plan for tonight will be to clean up the kitchen after dinner, maybe go rollerblading if I can get John to go with me, and then get in bed at 9pm again to finish the movie. That sounds like a good idea to me. I did sleep better last night. Still didn’t get out of bed until 6:45am (half an hour after my alarm went off), but at least I felt awake when I finally did get up. And I was very happy to see I was down a pound from yesterday so I’m getting back down there. That’s good news.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about my giveaway!! Entries accepted through Friday! I have about 4 prizes to give away so don't delay in entering!! :o)

No comments: