Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday random thoughts

Sorry I don’t have anything else to talk about today.  It’s a blah day.  We had our department appreciation lunch today.  We played Bingo.  It took me 18 out of 25 squares before I got a Bingo.  How is that even possible??  I won some cute Post-it Notes.  :o)  I was glad all the candy had been won already so I wasn’t tempted with it.  Now I’m trying to find a way to waste the rest of a long Friday afternoon because I just don’t feel like working.  Two more hours to go…  And my iPod is about to die so I’ll have to listen to the radio.  I hate commercials.  (Which is why I do subscribe to XM in my car and listen to it almost exclusively) 

Husband and I are supposed to go over our budget tonight.  We’ll see if that actually happens.  Our usual monthly budget meeting consists of me up in the office updating our spreadsheet, paying bills, determining how much cash I need to get out of the bank, seeing how much “extra” money we have leftover, and Husband downstairs watching TV or not even home.  Hmm…thought this was supposed to be a “group” effort.  And he wonders why I get agitated when he doesn’t help out.  At all.

So I had a crazy dream last night and I just suddenly remembered what it was.  It somehow involved a dead body (like weeks old, dead) wrapped in a blanket hidden under a bed (though it didn’t smell bad).  And I was trying to keep hidden the fact that I knew about it…in some condo my grandparents bought or something.  I had to go somewhere, but someone took my car so I had to ride with my grandpa (who isn’t alive in real life) to his condo first and I was mad because it was making me late and I didn’t want my grandma to make me eat dinner with them.  Then there was someone else at the condo that knew about the body and they accidently squished it and it started oozing and my dog tried to eat the ooze coming out.  Very very odd, I know.  And just a little on the creepy side.  Though, oddly enough, the dream wasn’t like a nightmare or anything…was just like a normal day to me.  Almost something you’d see on the show, Bones.  Anybody watch that?  I love it!  Anywho…I don’t know what made me just remember that dream, but I thought it was strange.

Umm…yeah…so I guess I’ll call it day then.  Now that everyone thinks I’m C.R.A.Z.Y.  :o)  Happy Friday!

No comments: