Monday, May 18, 2009

What a trip

I managed to get out of the grocery store with everything I needed for meals the rest of the week for only $13.53! Woo hoo!! Since we bought so much last week and ended up not making any of it (we had leftover fajitas 5 days in a row!) I only needed a few things. So I got some lunch meat and cheese for sandwiches, bananas, watermelon, 1/2 gallon of milk, and 2 yogurts. Yay for me!

Giveaway winners, your prizes are in the mail! I dropped them at the post office this morning. Enjoy!

I finally got my darn window on my car fixed today. FINALLY. Only took THREE trips to the complete OPPOSITE side of Houston to do it, but it is done! AND I went ahead and got them to change my oil while I was there since I was do for a change and John didn't have time this weekend. And all in all it only took about an hour and a half and cost less than $100 for it all.

Man, I love vacation days. It's days like today (where the weather is also gorgeous, by the way) that make me wish I did NOT sit in a cubicle 8 1/2 hours a day, 5 days a week. *sigh* Back to work tomorrow, unfortunately.

No comments: