Friday, May 22, 2009

Not Me Friday

MckMama hosts a Not Me Monday every Monday. They’re super fun to read. I, however, can never think well enough on Monday’s to ever write my own and link up. I kept thinking last night about all these dumb things I did this week. So instead of waiting until Monday, when I’ll probably forget, I’ll just make my own Not Me Friday today. Enjoy!

First off, I did not start re-reading Twilight, just 2 weeks after I finished the last book in the series, Breaking Dawn. I also did not finish that 500 page book in just 3 days.

And speaking of Twilight, after I did not finish reading Wednesday, I most certainly did not get online to look up new news on the next movie, New Moon. Oh no, never. And I didn’t spend so much time doing that that I had to leave my hair wet to air dry wavy since I was running so late getting ready for work. Did I mention that I didn’t look up this new news first thing in the morning while getting ready for work??

Oh yeah, and I DEFINITELY did NOT do the exact same thing this morning reading Hollywood gossip on the Twilight stars…and joining Twitter. So not much so, that I again have wet, wavy hair, and was almost late to work. Nope, not me.

And I am so not thinking about watching the Twilight movie again tonight. It would not be my 5th time to watch it in one month. I am totally NOT addicted. :o)

No comments: