Friday, May 8, 2009

Queen of AWE-SUMMM Award


An award? For me?? Awww!! That’s so sweet! Thanks Val!!!!

Wow…I’ve never gotten an award before. How AWE-SUMMMM! :o)
So I've been tagged as a fellow Queen of all things Awe-summmm.
The rules: List seven things that make me awe-summm and then pass the award on to seven other people who I think are fabulously awe-summm.
1. My awe-summmm friends! You just can’t help be a better person with such great friends!
2. Fightin’ Texas Aggie class of ’05!! Whoop!!
3. My cooking. It’s in my genes. I love to cook! I love to bake! I love to try new recipes! (Now if I could just find the time to do all three!)
4. My husband. He’s definitely my other half. Where I fail, he succeeds, and where he fails, I (hopefully) succeed. :o)
5. My new-found inspiration to be better at life, love, and happiness. (Thank you Twilight!)
6. I know how to build a house. Jealous? :o)
7. I love my two big dogs like they were my two big babies. (Much to the chagrin of my husband who thinks they’re totally spoiled and utterly useless now aside from being giant lap dogs) :o)

Other Awe-summmm bloggers:
1. Valerie at Next to Heaven
2. Elizabeth at Type A Mommy
7. Misty at The Newsome family

No comments: