Monday, May 11, 2009

Great news!

In happy news, my sister-in-law is going to be getting married next May! They chose a venue and a date this weekend. Even though she’s not “officially” engaged. Well, she just doesn’t have the ring on her finger, but only because it’s still on order from the jewelers. We’re all very happy for her since she hasn’t had the best of luck with past boyfriends. We like this one. :o)

The funny part? They’re getting married at the same place John and I got married! Some past brides might frown on the fact that such a close relative chose to get married at the same place, but I’m really looking forward to it. I had the BEST wedding ever at this place and would recommend it to ANYONE! I know it will be beautiful, and stress-free, and fun! You should definitely check them out here. (And you can even see photos from our wedding here!)

It seems it will be another year of weddings in my family this next year. We just went to my cousin’s wedding in Florida in March. Another cousin is getting married in September. Then my sister-in-law next May and another cousin next June! And those are just the ones I know of! I would LOVE to be able to go to all of them if we can. Only problem with a big extended family…they’re all over the country! I love weddings…I love family weddings…I love love! :o) *sigh* (As I sit here and listen to “Always the Love Songs” by Eli Young Band…)

No comments: