Friday, May 22, 2009

Twittering

Okay, just a warning…I might have lots of posts today. It’s Friday. I don’t want to be at work. I have lots of things on my mind. So yeah. Must be Super Post Friday! :o)

I joined Twitter this morning. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and finally was on the computer this morning looking for new music and thought about it so I just joined while I was at the computer. Knowing that once I got to work and thought about it again, I wouldn’t be able to get on at work, so why not? Just one more thing to update and distract me from work. Work that I don’t want to be doing in the first place. Yay!

So since I am at work, I can’t do much with my blog, like add a “Follow me on Twitter” button…yet…sooooooo, if you would like to follow me, go here. :o)

My oh my, I think I’m about to be in technology overload! I Facebook, I blog, I (now) twitter, I surf the ‘net on my phone, I text, I email…man…who knew I would be that girl? :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a twitter follower now!!!